Friday, May 15, 2009

Jason Lazarus



In a perfect world I would post more of my photos, since time is in a shortage I turn to others (maybe because of the guilt i had staring at their sites).
Jason's work is typology (actually the nirvana project made me put him up on the blog).
The texts engages the work, and in some way activates the image.
You shouldn't miss the nirvana project, it's the best description of "what is music" that i saw in a long time, not technically but it gives us the essence of what it is for us, reminds me a nice movie I saw.

No comments:

About

Ami Nevo: graphic designer recently graduated from shenkar school of design. also involved in art and photography.

----------------------------------------

This Blogs Content may not be copied or reproduced in any way.
For information contact me
Ami.nevo@gmail.com