Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grady O'Connor

Grady O'Connor ©



Grady O'Connor ©

Love grady's use of the flash, it reminds me that for some time I thought that nothing but natural light should make a picture.
I changed my mind obviously. as a photographer i am used seeing the picture composing it in my head in advance and make a picture when the composition looks good.
There is some convenience using only natural or available light, but working with flash you are more close to a painter, you have to imagine how the beam of light will bounce of all the elements in the frame (of course digital camera make trial and error cause less pocket pain)

No comments:

About

Ami Nevo: graphic designer recently graduated from shenkar school of design. also involved in art and photography.

----------------------------------------

This Blogs Content may not be copied or reproduced in any way.
For information contact me
Ami.nevo@gmail.com