Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Piedra


While in Bariloche I met this young sweet kids, they where giving away hand made bracelets and all sort of rocks they  decorated, or found.
For all I know it's not some tradition, and some how this gesture caught my attention, I guess I found something in me that reflected in their gesturethat was very simple and true for me,
they were just out of their house which is far from the center of the city ( not that Bariloche is a large city) giving hand made
braclets and stones, talking with them in spanish that i learned on the trip allso added to this feeling of another world.

No comments:

About

Ami Nevo: graphic designer recently graduated from shenkar school of design. also involved in art and photography.

----------------------------------------

This Blogs Content may not be copied or reproduced in any way.
For information contact me
Ami.nevo@gmail.com