Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dave Jordano


"I was working on another project just over the Illinois/Indiana border and my route took me over the Chicago Skyway Bridge.
I would often look down onto a small plain industrial building that had a large hand painted sign above it's door that read,
"Cathedral of Divine Love Church." I was impressed that this pastor felt that his little nondescript building was worthy of
being called a cathedral".



Dave Jordano, about his work "Articles of faith".

(from Lost At E minor)


No comments:

About

Ami Nevo: graphic designer recently graduated from shenkar school of design. also involved in art and photography.

----------------------------------------

This Blogs Content may not be copied or reproduced in any way.
For information contact me
Ami.nevo@gmail.com